Is she pregnant or is this something else

Patient : Taken 1 plan b two days after unprotected sex so i was wondering why these symptons are occuring is she already had her period after having sex
Symptoms:  Two days later spotting, dizziness, headaches, and really bad stomach cramps.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. The symptoms she is having i s due to the Plan B. After the consumption of plan b, some women experience dizziness, headaches, and cramping and minor spotting. This is also known as the withdrawal bleed and is due to the sudden change in the hormonal levels due to the Plan B. Please do not worry about pregnancy. Hope this was helpful, Regards