Is she pregnant or is this something else

Patient

Q: Taken 1 plan b two days after unprotected sex so i was wondering why these symptons are occuring is she already had her period after having sex

Symptoms:  Two days later spotting, dizziness, headaches, and really bad stomach cramps.
Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

The symptoms she is having is due to the Plan B. After the consumption of plan b, some women experience dizziness, headaches, and cramping and minor spotting. This is also known as the withdrawal bleed and is due to the sudden change in the hormonal levels due to the Plan B.

Please do not worry about pregnancy.

Hope this was helpful,