Is she Pregnant? What are the chances that she is Pregnant?

Patient

Q: So my girlfriend and I were fooling around and the tip of my penis touched her vagina, but did not enter her vagina. I do not think there was any precum, but there is the possibility that there was some. I did not ejaculate and our parts were only touching for a couple seconds when we came to our senses and stopped what we were doing. And that was it.
The next day around 6-7 pm she started feeling nauseated and it lasted probably until around 10, and that was it.
After that, the following day she again felt nausea around 6-7. However, she felt that might just be her being bloated since she ate a lot around 3. The thing is, the times are the same and even though her nausea went away around 8-9, it came back at 10 and seemed to be worse.
Each of the times she just felt nauseated but not enough to cause her to vomit.

My questions is, could she be pregnant? or is she just getting sick. If we are to base it on her periods, it will be quite difficult since she is irregular.
EDIT:
Just keeping you up to date. It is the third day after we fooled around, and this time she did not feel any nausea. However, her back started to hurt. This may be due to her sitting on a stool with no back support for hours but Im not sure. In addition, it seems she's a bit more tired but I do not know if thats just due to the amount of work that she has done today.
My question still remains if she is pregnant from our little encounter.

Symptoms:  Naseau / bloating
Doctor

No, she is not pregnant . As it has been just 3 days from your sexual encounter which involved no ejaculate and pre cum, hence chances are negligible. Moreover early pregnancy symptoms like nausea headache , lower abdominal cramps shall start only after a week to 10 days after conception and not from the next day.
It is likely that sh is experiencing premenstrual symptoms for the month which mimic early pregnancy signs but pregnancy is absent. The PMS indicate that her menses are to ensue in next few days and these symptoms shall subside once the menses start. Also with the onset of menses, pregnancy too would be confirmatively ruled out.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you safe sexual practices,
regards