Is sleeping in low bp is safe ?means can u

Patient

Q: Is sleeping in low bp is safe ?means can u allow person to sleep in low bp tht no heart prblm like heart failure nd ol may occur or not nd if not safe dn wht r complication a patient go thru

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that if you have Low BP, you should see a Doctor and get the BP tested 3 times in a day in standing and sitting and lying down position to reach the diagnosis.

Then, you can start getting the treatment from a Doctor. Usually, you can treat yourself by drinking lots of ORS and water.

These things will help you to increase your BP back to normal level.

Hope this helps you. All the best.