Is something wrong?

Patient : I have been having pain in my right side, pelvic area. It hurts when I mad walking and take a step with my right leg, and also when I sit down. It's not the first time this has happened to me, but I have been trying to get pregnant so it worries me that I might not be able to have a baby., or possibly something else is wrong.I don't have any STD's , but I have never been checked if I am able to have babies .
Symptoms:  Pain in pelvic area right side when walking or sit down
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: In February I had a hysteroscopy on day 14 of my cycle where the gynaecologist discovered a large polyp hanging from ...

Q: My wife and I are both 44 years old. We previously did not want to have babies. However we are now thinking to have b...

Q: Is 300 total testosterone normal for a 30 year old male?

Q: As long as when I produce semen when I masturbate that means I can have kids. Correct?

Q: Would like to get a professional's advice on my blood work results. I'm mainly looking to find out if anything on her...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon