Is spotting a cause of pregnancy? i need help please

Q: Is spotting a sign of pregnancy or can it be something else? Im not late on my period or at least not yet the last time i had sexual intercourse was on June 26 and it was unprotected but he pulled out but he still got a little bit on me. but i wiped it off asap.

Symptoms:  spotting, hot flashes, anxitey

A:   The spotting you are having could just be premenstrual spotting but since you have had unprotected intercourse, there is a possibility it could be pregnancy related bleeding as well.Implantation bleeding is seen in some women who are pregnant, at the time of the expected period but is characteristically lighter, reddish brown or light pink in color and is easily recognized as different than a period. Whenever in doubt it easier to take a home pregnancy test than stressing about the possibility of a pregnancy. It would be the most reliable way of putting your doubts to rest.
Withdrawing before ejaculation is however not a reliable method of contraception as you have experienced.
To avoid such distress in the future, I strongly urge you to use protection or any other form of birth control regularly. You can also use an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of the act in case of an emergency.
Visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the benefits and use of contraception especially emergency contraceptive or morning after pills. Armed with the proper knowledge, I am sure you will be able to avoid anxious moments in the future.