Is taking calcimax 500 safe in pregnancy of 7 and 8 month is there any said effect of drug

Patient : Is taking calcimax 500 safe in pregnancy of 7 and 8 month is there any said effect of drug
Symptoms:  no
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Calcium carbonate supplements such as calcimax 500 does not have any adverse side effects d uring pregnancy. However, we are not familiar with this particular brand of calcium carbonate supplement that you are taking, or why you want to take it. If you do not have to take this supplement for any specific medical condition, then we recommend that you ere on the side of caution and refrain from taking this particular supplement until after giving birth. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com for your medical question.