Is Tejava tea good? Are all unsweetened teas good for diabetes?

Patient

Q: Is Tejava tea good for diabetes? What about all unsweetened teas?

Doctor

A:   If you have diabetes, you need to take exercise and dietary modification and if required medicine.
There is no food supplement which can cure diabetes but some food can marginally reduce sugar but not in a good extent.
All these supplement can complicate the management and actual treatment can take back seat.
Finally I would like to advise you that if you want to try it ,there is no harm but don't expect much benefit.