Is the burning feeling in your body from a high

Patient

Q: Is the burning feeling in your body from a high testosterone levels. I got off the birth control pill at the end of dec, and since then, I have been having hot feelings in my body, and it feels like my body is burning. I have had lots of blood work and ct scans and all clear. what is this??

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

In some people, increase or decrease in the hormonal levels can cause a lot of problems like increase in temperature of the body. Are you taking testosterone?

If you are taking it, it is possible that you have the side effects. To help you with this, you need to see a Doctor and get the opposite therapy to help you.

All the best.