Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Is the ItWorks Greens safe to drink while pregnant?

Is the ItWorks Greens safe to drink while pregnant?

Patient: Are the ItWorks Greens safe to drink while pregnant? The website lists the ingredients and says its safe but to check w/a doctor.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.IT works greens is an herbal product and focussed on weight loss and with free radical -fighting antioxidants. These are not recommended as per allopathic obstetric care, and only iron and calcium tablets along with folic acid are the only ones required during pregnancy. Such supplements are not required and experiments shouldn’t be made during pregnancy under any circumstances.I hope I have answered your query in detail.Wishing you a safe pregnancy.Regards