Is the result of semen analysis good or bad? the semen

Patient : Is the result of semen analysis good or bad? the semen analysis result: -volume :3 ml -liquefaction: 40 minutes -concentration: 58 millions. -Motility: 25 rapid progressive, 30 slow progressive, 25 non- progressive and 20 immotile. -Morphology: 70% normal. I saw two doctors, the first doctor say that your result is perfect, but the other doctor say its bad because the rapid progressive motility only 25%. so i wondering my result good or bad!
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, The result indicates moderate sperm count and decreased motility making the diagnosis of asthenospermia. You may have to be placed on tab L-CARNITINE 1000mg twice a day for next 3 months to allow improvement in counts and motility. Regards