Is the smoke from Marijuana the cause of my roommates symptoms or is it something else?

Patient

Q: My roommate is claiming that the smoke from my weed (which is smoked outside or in a garage that is closed off by a door from the rest of the house and usually wide open) is causing her to have headaches and nausea. When asked how long she has had these symptoms she replied "Since we moved up here." My best friend, his girlfriend (my roommate), and me all moved into the same house, on the same day, at the same time (we helped each other move in), but my other roommate has shown no symptoms. I am very skeptical and almost completely sure that she has been getting nauseous and headaches from too much stress from her school work. She also is an only child and is having problems being away from home. Do you think that the smoke from my marijuana is the cause of her headaches or a much more generic diagnosis such as stress?

P.S. Her room is upstairs and the garage is downstairs with the door closed, would the marijuana really have such an effect? And I don't ever stay in the same room with her for more than 5 minutes because she complains about everything, so I don't feel like it could be contact. I have never had, or had any friends, that are effected by weed the way she claims to be (even my allergic friend doesn't get like she says she is)

Doctor