Is there a "Everything is just kind of meh&quot

Patient : Is there a "Everything is just kind of meh" disorder/disease?
Symptoms:  Nothing hits me emotionally. I don't feel sad, I don't feel happy. It's just sort of a blank contentedness, where outside you can clearly express emotions, and you do feel them inside if something is VERY powerful, but otherwise emotions are just sort of muted and almost nonexistent.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think you are talking about apathy type of feeling. There are diseases where people fe el this way. The treatment is usually simple and involves a Doctor who will help in the diagnosis. Treatment is then counselling and behavior therapy. All the best. Hope this helps you.