Is there a big possibility of pregancy when the comdon was half way on after sexual intercourse?

Q: The thought of pregnancy frightens me at my age. I've recently had sex; protected sex with a condom. Although it was protected, he did cum in me and we didn't stop. When we were done, I noticed the comdom was half way on his penis. This is what worried me! I don't believe that I'm pregnant but I'm under the age of 18 and I have questions about sex that I am afraid to talk to my parents about. So my question is could there be a big possibility that I could be pregnant after this situation?