Is there a chance i could be pregnant

Q: Hi I have been having unprotected sex everyday before my period. my period came on the 15/2/15 and it fished on the 19/2/15. im now feeling sick, getting headaches and going to the toilet every few minuets could i be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Headaches, feeling/getting sick and going to the toilet every few minuets

A:   Hello.

If you have had your menses for 4 days in all from 15th Feb onwards, after you have had your sexual encounters, then the chances that you could be pregnant now after your menses due to them is unlikely. The symptoms of increased frequency of urine, headaches, tiredness, lower abdominal and backache may possibly be due to urinary tract infection which needs to be ruled out with a urine culture or these could be PMS symptoms which have started due to progesterone effect in the secretory phase indicating that you may have an early menses this cycle.
In either case, get a urine culture done first and if you have been sexually active in this cycle during your fertile period then please rule out pregnancy with blood serum beta hCG test as well.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.