Is there a chance I could be pregnate

Patient : I had my shot on oct 7..hadd my periodd from oct 31 to nov 8..had unprotected sex the last day of my period..miss the shot on dec 23..had to take it dec 26.. had sex before I took the shot that day.. can I get pregnate
Symptoms:  Headaches,nauseous,increase in apetite
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. The possibility of pregnancy due to unprotected intercourse on November 8th is less, because usually ovulation will not occur on last day of menstrual cycle. There is some possibility of pregnancy due to intercourse during missed shot, if ovulation occurred during that period. Better to do urine pregnancy test three weeks after intercourse to rule out pregnancy. Take care.