Is there a chance I could get pregnant without ever getting my period?

Patient

Q: I've never got my period and I'm 20, and a week ago exactly, I had sex for the first time. Is there a chance I could get pregnant without ever getting my period?

Symptoms:  I have to pee ALL THE TIME
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
From your query it looks like you have not reached your menarche yet, but it is quite possible although a very rare coincidence where in you ovulate in the same cycle have sex around the same time and a conception can take place without even having a first period. After 21 to 25 days after the sexual exposure you can opt for a home pregnancy test.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.