Is there a chance i'm pregnant ? Im 15 gonna

Patient

Q: Is there a chance i'm pregnant ? Im 15 gonna be 16 in a few more days and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex twice in one day on monday. I've been getting mild cramps, a pasty milky white secretion around my vagina inside the labia. I've been extremely thristy lately with a bit of dizziness and sometimes a bit nauseous. Its been. 7 days since me and my boyfriend have had sex. My period was about a maximum of 2 weeks before monday, the day we had unprotected sex. I'm irregular but my period shouldn't be coming till in like about 2 more weeks. Is there a 50/50 chance im pregnant? Or am i more than likey pregnant?

Symptoms:  White paste like secretion around my inner labia, dizziness, mild cramps, fatigued, thirty all the time, mild nausea ever now and then
Doctor