Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Is there a chance my girlfriend is pregnant

Is there a chance my girlfriend is pregnant

Patient: My girlfriend and I were getting excited and I had one pair of boxers on and she had one paid of panties on I are came and wanted to know if there is a chance she could get pregnant and if so what is the percentage?pp

Symptoms: N/A

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is no chance of pregnancy in your case, as natural pregnancy only happens when th ere is complete penetration of the penis into the vagina without any protection or barrier and followed by an ejaculation inside the vagina. Hence, the chances of pregnancy are 0% with undergarments on.Hope this helped.Regards