Is there a chance that I may be pregnant?

Patient

Q: Hi. I'm a 31 year old female. About 2 weeks ago I had some pressure in my lower right abdomen area and it lasted just about 3 hours. I'm also feeling dizzy sporadically. I was about 5 days late for my period up until this afternoon. I'm having very light bleeding and cramping and I feel like my uterus is full and will turn into a heavy flow any moment but it's not happening. I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and they're both saying negative. Please tell me what next I should do

Symptoms:  Period 5 days late; light bleeding on the 5th missed date; cramping
Doctor