Is there a possibility? Am I pregnant? Asap

Patient

Q: I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on feb 28. He didnt cum inside me and then i took morning after pill after 2 hrs. Is there a possibility that i get pregnant?

Symptoms:  Nausea, dizziness, headache
Doctor

Thanks for the query,

If you have had unprotected sex with your partner and there was no ejaculation, neither the pre-cum then the chances stand minimal. Also, the chances are further reduced when you rightly took an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hrs. Now your withdrawal bleeding should be initiated in next 7 days and once it starts it confirms that you are pregnancy safe.