Is there a possibility I will get pregnant?

Patient : My usual cycle is 28 days. and then i started sex and taking ECPs, and it became irregular; so my cycle is now 34 days. i started birth control for the first time this month(i've been taking them religiously, never missed a pill and always on time). and on my last pill (21st pills/21st day), we had sex and he finished inside me. i read that on 34 day cycles, you ovulate on your 21st day. so since i had intercourse on the supposed day i ovulated, but i'm on birth control pills, am i protected or do i need to take emergency contraceptive pills?? please help i'm so confused!!!
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. As you started the birth control pills from the first day o f your cycle and used daily without missing, it will give protection for throughout the month and the possibility of pregnancy is less. If you do not get withdrawal bleeding during the pill free week, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy. If test gives negative result, after taking one week gap you can start a new pack as per the schedule. Take care.