Is there a possible chance i miscarried

Patient

Q: One two seperate occasions I have had arguments with my mother due to her not caring about my pregnancy she has made it her job to try and stress me out . I have had cramping on two occasions I quickly try and calm myself down I am 6 weeks pregnant still got regular symptoms I never bled at all. I'm worried about my baby and I can't get an ultrasound till a week and 3 days I take my prenatal faithfully and eat and drink healthy. Is there a possibility that I miscarry and didn't know I know it sometimes takes 14 days to bleed I'm just worried about the cramping I had

Symptoms:  Cramping while arguing no bleeding
Doctor

If you are pregnant and there has been no bleeding then the cramping you are experiencing is possibly due to ligament laxity and stretching under progesterone effect which is a normal feature in pregnancy and may last till 12 weeks causing mild pain in both the flanks . So you can wait for a week for the scan, need not be worried, just stay calm and try to keep yourself relaxed and away formally arguments which can stress you up.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards