Is there a possible chance of pregnancy from fingering? I

Patient

Q: Is there a possible chance of pregnancy from fingering? I have never had sexual intercourse but my bf and I were just playing and he ejaculated whilst where boxers and jeans. I remember him getting up and coming back so he obviously had wiped his hands on clothing or from touching me before he began fingering and inserting his finger. I haven't any recollection of whether he had any sperm on his fingers but is there a chance at all that the smallest amount, possibly not wiped off or still present in his nails etc, could cause a pregnancy? I am very worried and feel like I have symptoms, despite it only being 4 days since this incident. I am aware, however, that I have prior stress to this due to exams this week and feel like I now have added pressure/worry and I could potentially be having anxieties and symptoms due to this. My period isn't due for another 11-15 days and the wait is causing me to stress.

Symptoms:  Stress, anxiety, tenderness of breasts (possible from ovulation?)
Doctor