Is there a possiblitiy of period like bleeding and pregnancy?

Patient

Q: My boyfriend and I usually always have unprotected sex, but usually use the pull out method, which I know isn't a smart idea. Recently, however, I let him get off in me. It was on the last day of my last period(April 4). Lately, I have been feeling very nauseous at the slightest stuff, I had light cramping that was painful but wasn't like regular cramps, extremely tired all the time, I had a stubborn cold that would not go away, and barely had much of an appetite because everything I ate made me want to be sick. I was due for my period on May 1 and ended up starting bleeding early on May 2. I've still been bleeding but it goes from light and not much at all to a lot like a normal period throughout the day. I'm still feeling extremely nauseous and don't have an appetite and I'm just curious if there is anyway I'm pregnant and still having a period right now? I've never felt like this during my period before, they're usually so predictable.

Symptoms:  Nausea
Cramping
Fatigue
Bleeding
Loss of Appetite
Doctor