Is there a throat and mouth specialist or possibly an

Patient : Is there a throat and mouth specialist or possibly an oncologist here that I could exchange Email with? I've noticed some strange growth at the base of my tongue and the back of my throat that looks dangerously close to some examples of early stage throat cancer I've seen in my Health Science textbook and on some diagnostic archives online. I can't contact my healthcare provider until next week, and would really appreciate some help!
Symptoms:  Slight throat discomfort, bumps at the base of the tongue, back of throat, and around tonsils of varying shapes and sizes. Slight headache and cough with no fever.