Is there a way or a drug to increase the

Patient : Is there a way or a drug to increase the size of the testicles and penis enlargement in order to increase the secretion of testosterone and sperm hormone and increase the ability to have an erection Is there any damage from the enlargement of the testicles or increased secretion of testosterone? I hope the reply, and thank you
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your concerns. There are no known medicines which effective give the effects you have asked for, viz. increase the size of the testicles and penis enlargement. but there are medicines to increase your erection, like Sildenafil. You may please talk to your Doctor. I hope this answers your query,