Is there a way or a drug to increase the


Q: Is there a way or a drug to increase the size of the testicles and penis enlargement in order to increase the secretion of testosterone and sperm hormone and increase the ability to have an erection Is there any damage from the enlargement of the testicles or increased secretion of testosterone?
I hope the reply, and thank you


A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your concerns.
There are no known medicines which effective give the effects you have asked for, viz. increase the size of the testicles and penis enlargement.
but there are medicines to increase your erection, like Sildenafil. You may please talk to your Doctor.

I hope this answers your query,

Related Q&A

Q: I am 34 weeks pregnant and have grade 4 placenta previa, I have already had one heavy bleed and a hospital stay, I am...

Q: I have had clear discharge from my penis for about two months it started 3 days after i had oral/anal sex. Since 3 we...

Q: Any chance of getting a std from a handjob from a massage place? I got one 2 weeks ago, and for some time I feel a li...

Q: Tarted a new pill pack on October 4th (I think I started a few hours late, but less than 24 hours). Had sex on 9th ni...

Q: My husband and I havent had sex in the past 8 months. I'm 30 years old and my husband is 30 as well. Everytime we try...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon