Is there a way to tell if my babys organs are developing well

Patient : Is there a way to tell if my babys organs are developing right at 19 weeks pregnant? Im so nervous and want to know if my baby is growing right.
Doctor :   Hello. Thanks for the query. The level 2 scan which is required to be done between 18-20 weeks period of gestation t ells us about any kind of abnormality both internal or physical. The adequacy of growth of the foetus can be estimated by foetal growth parameter through an ultrasound pelvis. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wishing you good health. Regards