Is there a way to tell if my babys organs are developing well

Patient

Q: Is there a way to tell if my babys organs are developing right at 19 weeks pregnant? Im so nervous and want to know if my baby is growing right.

Doctor

A:   Hello.

The level 2 scan which is required to be done between 18-20 weeks period of gestation tells us about any kind of abnormality both internal or physical. The adequacy of growth of the foetus can be estimated by foetal growth parameter through an ultrasound pelvis. I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.