Is there any chance that i can be pregnant?

Patient : Hello,2 months ago i had touched my boyfriend's penis and i think it had precum on it (no actual sperm) and 15 minutes later i touched my vagina.I've had my period every month since then but it lasted for 4 days whereas it usually lasts for 6.The flow was heavy as usual though and i also had the PMS symptoms.Is there any chance i can be pregnant?I have had some symptoms but i think it can be just from my constant worrying.Thank you in advance.
Symptoms:  Heavier vaginal discharge,pelvic pain,loss of appetit,back pain
Doctor :   Hello, If you have had your menses after your sexual encounter already, then there are no chances of pregnancy at all. There would have been chances of pregnancy as pre cum also contains sperms, but as the menses had resumed, no chances of pregnancy because of that. The heavier nature could be related to the stress involved during the month and accompanied hormonal imbalances because of the same. it is advised that you maintain a menstrual calendar for next 3 months and monitor the pattern of bleeding. If the pattern continues, then further investigations can be outlined in consult with your physician to ascertain the cause. I hope I have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, Regards,