Is there any effect on a women body reproductive system

Patient

Q: Is there any effect on a women body reproductive system if she having TB in past time..
And it affect to the husband during intercourse...
And any serious effect to the marital life in future.

Please give some knowledge of it.....

Thanks
Ashish

Symptoms:  Coughing, tiredness, fatty body, lazzyness
Doctor

Q: I forgot to bring my prescription medication- an antidepressant on my trip to the Bahamas. The drug is an SSRI calle...

Q: Hi. I had a partial coectomy 1 year ago. Since that time, my abdomen has been very hard, it sticks way out and is lar...

Q: I have had continuous lower back pain for the past few months that has not been resolved. I went to a chiropractor a...

Q: I am awaiting an MRI due to what my Doctor thinks could be a trapped nerve. I've had pins and needles, pain and weakn...

Q: I had sex for the first time with my now ex gf (unprotected) and barely 3days after, i noticed peeling on my penis ...

218

173

138

98