x
190 Physicians Online

Question:

Is There any Surgery that increases Metabolism?

Hey! I've heard about these people who have an natural high combustion, and I was wondering if it was possible for me to get a combustion like that through surgery? I want to be able to eat whatever I'd like, whenever I'd like without gaining weight. Like, be a just over or just under my normal weight and still eat more than the average? Don't get me wrong, I wont do this so I can lay at the coach all day eating chocolate, I will just stop dieting and EAT. And don't say "eating healthy and exercising" cause I've heard that one before. Thanks!

Symptoms: " />

Answer:

There is no such surgery. The only way to increase your metabolism is through regular vigorous exercise.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA