Is there anything i can do for back pain instead of taking tablets

Patient : I am wondering if there is anything else i can do as i have been sufffering with back pain for the last 2 and a half years. i am on so many tablets at the moment and they are making me very sleepy. i am on lexapro20mg,targin 20mg twice a day,lyrica 150mg,tramadol50mg two twice a day,dizapam 5mg and when i go to the hospital they just say to come back in three months time, and they have done edipdural injections. i also to physio