Is there anything I can use for cleaning the head

Patient : Is there anything I can use for cleaning the head and foreskin?I REG.soap and water but I don't think I rinsed all the soap out.
Symptoms:  It gets white flaky stuff under the foreskin and where the opening of the skin is it has shrunk,cracks and bleeds when I pull the skin back.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. I have read your history carefully and understood your concerns. The condition you have no w is called balanoposthitis. Because of the recurrence it gives secondary phimosis. I would advise you the following: Check for blood sugar and other routine tests of blood and urine. Get a clinical evaluation, preferably by a General Surgeon or Urologist and get a prescription for antibiotics. Please apply Solution Povidone Iodine as cleaning agent. I hope this answers your query.