Is there anyway possible to completely stop hand growth?

Q: Hello, my name is Adrian Lambert (16 years old male) and i would like to know if it is possible to stunt hand growth completely whilst allowing the rest of the body to grow. My genetics are quite bad, my Grandfather, Father and I all have massive hands which reach our knees (literally speaking) which means it is not an awkward phase of puberty, i am doomed for being disproportional, i already am. However both my Grandfather and Father are about 188-192 cm tall, and i'm only 180cm, so i believe i still have some growing to do. I was wondering if it was at ALL possible to escape this fate by completely stopping my hand growth (stopping the bones from growing to be more specific) so that when my body grows, it catches up to my hand size, if not fixing the problem then at least making me look less disproportional. I really really hope there is a way and i dont really care what it may be, i really don't want my hands to be that large, i would like them to stop growing now already, if there is a way please help!
Thank you for your time, i appreciate the help
Adrian Lambert
P.S if you are unable to answer the question and you know somebody who might be able to it would be great if you could get me into contact with them, thanks.

Symptoms:  Large hands