Is there really a possibility she could be pregnant?

Patient

Q: My girlfriend would like to know if there is a possibility, and if so, percentage odds, that she is pregnant.

my penis was resting on her but, with the exposed portion an inch above her anus not moving relative to her body for less than 30 seconds.

she insists there is a possibility that a drop of precum could have landed on her vagina, even though I am sure there was no wet residue after examining the entire area where my penis was present, and both the tip of my penis was dry as well as her butt.

and she was on the 5th day of her period

Doctor