Is there risk of pregnancy?

Q: Two weeks ago me and my boyfriend engaged in oral sex. He ejaculated on my hand and I wiped it off on a shirt approximately two hours later I masturbated is there any chance of the sperm staying alive a possible pregnancy?

A:   Thank you for your question. There may be a very remote possibility for impregnation to take place under circumstances such as yours. We are suggesting this because we do not want you to continue become pregnant without knowing. Although sperm can survive fur several days within the vaginal canal, it very difficult for sperm to survive out in the open atmosphere. It is for this reason that we we believe that it is unlikely for you to become pregnant this way. However, we want to ere on the side of caution and encourage you to be aware of some of the signs of pregnancy such as increased breast tenderness, nausea, vomiting, and bloating to name a few.

Thank you for choosing