Is there somthing wrong with my baby? misscarage? should i see my doctor?

Patient : I am 11wks and 6 days pregnant today..but i am very consernd as i had bleeding that was heavy enough to be worried about that lasted a few hours then slowd to spotting there was no pain when this was happenig but afterwards up untill now i have had minor cramping..i did hav sexual intercorse befour hand but i also done the moast shameful horible thing and took a small amount of amphedimine (speed) and hate myself for it.so im hoping u may be able to help me as im hoping there is nothing wrong but fear the worst..thanku.