IS THIS A BLOOD CLOT?

Patient

Q: Hi there, my girlfriend is beginning to get worried about some troubling symptoms. I had seen some thing about this somewhere recently and the severity of the issue is troubling. I'll do my best to describe the relevant history and symptoms. Im sorry that i dont know that brand of birth control that she's been on:
- She had an abortion in late march and complained of an increasingly bad pain "in her ovaries" - her gyn passed it off for the beginning of her period but the pain is still there
- she mentions a pain in her "upper abdomen"
- A pain in her chest, it doesnt restrict her breathing but she says that it sometimes spreads out as far as to under her collar bone. Any suggestions as to where to find reading material or a pseudo-diagnosis would be GREATLY appreciated
ty,
jesse L

Doctor