Is this a cold or is it something more?

Q: Hello, im feeling achy, weak, nauseous what do you think it is?

Symptoms:  Achy, weak, nauseous, dizzy

Thanks for the query. Flu-like symptoms include generalised body aches, tiredness, headache, nausea, chills and giddiness. These may be due to a viral illness, commonly flu as we call it. If it is associated with sneezing, nose blocks and sore throat it could be viral or bacterial upper respiratory infection. Consider seeing a doctor and getting it treated. The doctor may run a few blood and urine tests to check the status of the infection. if it is viral, symptomatic treatment is needed. Paracetamol for fever and body aches, plenty of fluids and water and a good nutritious diet would help. the symptoms usually subside in a week and you will be better. In case of bacterial infection, you may need a course of antibiotics. Talk to your doctor regarding the same.
Hope this helped.