Is this a delayed reaction to a skin prick test?

Patient

Q: I had a skin prick test on my arm (for food allergies) two days ago that showed negative results. I am atopic and have chronic urticaria/dermographism so I got hives for all the allergens, but they were all similar looking. I haven't paid any attention to my arm until now and I see I have red blotches on seven of the twenty allergens that were tested. Does that mean I could in fact be allergic to these allergens? A month ago a blood test was positive for two of those allergens that were tested on the skin prick test, eggs and dairy. I have stayed clear of those two allergens but today I got itches all over immediately after eating sushi, starting around my mouth and then spreading out. The prick test was for soy and fish, as well as several types of nuts. I am definitely allergic to coconut, but it wasn't tested for it then because the doctor didn't have that type. I always itch all over after eating anything with coconut. I hope this is enough information to give an answer.

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

If The test has been done correctly, then redness at the site of the patch indicate allergy to the corresponding allergens.
A person can be allergic to any number of things like food, weather change, drugs, pollen grains etc.
The best way to treat is to avoid the allergen.
I prefer to advise combination of levocetirizine and montelukast to my patients.
You can share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Take care