Is this a hormonal change or what?

Patient : Hi I'm 39 year old female. in the last month I've been diagnosed with anemia. With that anemia came a great deal of anxiety, insomnia, heart palpitations and now I have gas that if I don't burp I feel lightheaded, my heart skips and races. I also experience this tightness around my brain that extends to my heart and that makes me cough. I feel muscle weakness and heaviness. what's my diagnosis?
Symptoms:  Lightheadedness, dull head pressure, heart skips beats, coughing, muscle weakness, gas, popping sound in ears with every heartbeat, tightness around brain that goes through my body, muscle heaviness in different areas of body