Is THIS a safe breast size augmentation for such a small lady?

Patient

Q: Hello,
I am a 19 year old male and have a 17 year old girlfriend. She told me she wants to have a dramatic breast enlargement without using surgery of any kind. I told her if it made her happy then I would support her decision. But then she told me she wanted to jump from her 38C cup to a 38DDD cup. This alarmed me because even though she has a sturdy build, good shoulders, and no history of significant physical injury she's only 5 feet and 1 inch tall and 110 lbs. Would this be a safe cup size increase for someone like her?

Doctor