Is this a Sign I'm pregnant?

Q: Hello, I am trying to convince and yesterday I noticed white liquid leaking from my breast, could this be a sign I am pregnant? I have an 8 year old daughter, I never leaked milk while pregnant with her, and I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks last year, I started leaking at what would of been my 15th week.

Symptoms:  White & clear liquid leaking from breasts, very sensitive breasts, nausea, trouble sleeping

Thanks for contacting for an opinion.
If you have been trying to conceive and you have been experiencing a discharge from the nipples since 15 weeks then it doesn't indicate pregnancy per se but rather it indicates that you are possibly having higher prolactin levels leading to hyperprolactinemia which can on the contrary lead to irregularity in your menstrual cycles and can cause ovulatory dysfunction which can prevent you from conceiving.
It is hence important that you should visit your physician to get a hormonal profile done and check for serum prolactin levels.If they are detected to be high then you would have to be placed on dopamine agonists like cabergoline or bromocryptine to keep it under check to allow regular ovulation and therefore menstrual cycles.
The symptoms like nausea, sore breasts and even sleep disturbances can be a part of premenstrual syndrome which may mimic early pregnancy symptoms , if pregnancy is ruled out.PMS indicates that menses are to ensue in few days and the symptoms subside after onset of menses. so if you have missed your periods by more than 7 days then you may perform a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy first.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,