Is this a UTI?

Patient : It started last night. I had used the bathroom and then went to bed, and I felt like I had to go again. But it was the feeling like I couldn't hold it anymore. I went to the bathroom and peed but only a little bit came out. I wiped and it was pink but my urine was clear. I had the feeling of peeing for a long time last night and would get up every few minutes to go to the bathroom. it slowed down when I woke up this morning but around 4 o clock today it started again and the color when i wipe is still pink, but urine is clear. What is this?
Symptoms:  When I wipe the color is pink. I have some discomfort while urinating. Although pee is clear.