Is this acne or acne scarring?

Patient

Q: I've been on Accutane for about 4 months now and this is my third time. It helped with a few bigger pimples that I had however I've never really had a problem with bigger pimples, only smaller ones. I still get small blackheads & whiteheads that do not seem to go away. Although I am still getting these small whiteheads etc, they're not that bad. But I have this one "patch" of whatever it may be that does not want to improve.

Please copy and paste the link: https://s.yimg.com/hd/answers/i/3e6dd6684f0a4958b7884f471db1adc2_A.jpeg?a=answers&mr=0&x=1442724102&s=9613c82f9bcd8002ba5cbe7378bed9d0

Symptoms:  Acne
Doctor