Is this an allergic reaction?

Q: Two days ago, we were on our way home from Mexico when we noticed that my 3 y.o. daughter's left hand was red and splotchy, starting at her fingertips. We also noticed some swelling. Upon further investigation, we also noticed some scratch-like marks on her left leg, next to some red, circular marks that we thought were mosquito bites and a big splotchy area on her right thigh. We gave her some Claritin (that was all we could find at the airport) and kept an eye on it. We got home very late that night, but when she woke up the next morning, she had a small blister on her left thumb and her right hand was now red and swollen. We took her to see the CFNP at the pediatrician's office, who said it looked like she had an allergic reaction to something that she both touched and ate - like mango juice. She now has more blisters and is taking oral Benadryl and steroids. I have attached an image of her left hand that was taken today. Do you agree that this is an allergic reaction ?

Symptoms:  Red, swollen, splotchy areas with multiple blisters forming