Is this an indicator of diabetes?

Q: I had a bunch of bloodwork drawn yesterday and the dr called today to tell me my glucose level was 149. (This was not a fasting test; Im not sure what all he ordered but I do know there was a CBC, Vitamin B12 level, and titers for school.)
I have never been diagnosed with DM, although I have been having issues with hypoglycemia for the past 2 years. When that started, I did have a fasting glucose test done, which was normal, and preiodically checked my sugar when I felt hypo symptoms (at times I was as low as 35.)
I am wondering if the 149 is significant because I had eaten some chips and had half a bottle of coke 20 minutes before it was drawn.