Is this an STD?

Patient

Q: July 27th I had my first same sex experience with a guy that I was talking to on facebook and decided to meet we hung out for a while before we actually did anything and one day we did. We had anal sex in which WE DID USE a condom, and he also performed anal oral on me which was UNPROTECTED, and I also performed UNPROTECTED oral sex on him briefly, he didn't ejaculate but there was a small trace of precum of the head of his penis that got in my mouth. Approximately 1 week and 5 days after this sexual encounter I began to experience a wide range of symptoms.

The first symptom I had was a sore throat which lasted for about a day or 2 and it was very mild, I felt really nauseous, my glands in my neck and underarms were bothering me and I had a massive headache. All this happened after donating blood, after having these symptoms like 4 days after the donation I called the blood bank and told them not to use my blood because I started to feel unwell all of a sudden.

Its been a month and 4 days after this sexual encounter, and almost a moth after that blood donation, and my glands in my neck and, arm pits still bother me from time to time, and it even feels like the ones in my pelvic, and in my inner thigh even bothers me sometimes, ive been getting headaches more often than usual, i what feels like dry throat, but it doesn't feel sore and only last for about 20 min, sneezing alot,and my most recent symptom fatigue in which I would be so tired that i would be driving my car and almost fall asleep behind the wheel and get sleepier after eating, occasional pain on my left side most of the time but sometimes on my right side, a faint burning sensation in my pelvic area, and a a chest ache that has been going on for like 3 months on my right side of chest. The fatigue is really kicking my but though and it just started like 3 days ago.

After all these symptoms im really scared and worried that I might have contracted and STD from this guy and im most concerned about HIV because I always think that I have the worse things. Ive been so stressed about this I recently got tested on Aug. 24th I get the results for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis over the phone which is this Sept 2nd and I have to come in on Sept. 7th for the HIV results because they dont give those over the phone.

I also went to the doctor about the glands andeverythingg and he said they were slightly swollen one side more than the other but was nothing to cause alarm and I was probably getting over a virus, but he didnt do any blood work or anything else.

Im really scared because I dont know whats wrong with me. Do you guys think that this is an STD we did use a codom for the actual intercourse? What could be wrong with me?

Doctor