Is this depression, or could it be something else?

Q: I was wondering if you would diagnose these symptoms as depression or something else. Someone I know feels as though they may be depressed and I wanted to get a qualified opinion. - My friend is a female. We went through depression symptoms and found that she had some of them. So, in conclusion, would you say this is depression, or could it be something else?

Symptoms:  Gets angry/frustrated very easily. Loss of interest in sex. Lazy. Often skips some meals - breakfast or lunch. Anxiety. Feels guilty. Low self esteem. Suicidal thoughts. Headaches - although could be side effect from birth control. Cries almost every night. Gets very lonely.