Is this diabetes,blood disease or heart problems ?

Q: Hello im a 23 year old guy that is very active in sport and fitness. I had a uncontrolled breakdown this week and i seriously thought i was having an Heart attack this was when i was on my way to the gym so i went to the hospital i live in China for the moment so its very complicated they checked my blood pressure and ECG but the only thing they said was that my heart beat is very slow around 45-50 Bpm wish i can understand because i train very much.

I usually train in a Fasted state and never had problems like this before. Now its been 2 days since the breakdown with chest pains and nausea and im still feeling very dizzy and very tired even tho i spent at least 10-11 hours in Bed. I also had a Stiff neck since the incident and i seem to get very dizzy after meals is this a Blood sugar problem should i get myself checked for Diabetes, Is it possible to get such an reaction like i got ? I almost thought i was gonna pass out and die. Im getting better but i was healthy and Strong last week and now i feel like an old man after this

Please help me im just worried it might be something worse and chinese hospitals are not fun im used to the Swedish systems.