Is this Diabetes or Pre-Diabbetes???

Patient

Q: Sir/Ma'am,
My age is 32 Years.my height is 5' 8''. my weight is 57 kg.
I always feel thirsty and drinking more than 10 liter water per day. I am using more water from my childhood. My father has diabetes. I am sleeping well.
Also , spending more than 8 hour on the laptop because of my job. I have eye problem, but it is managed by me. I am using eye drops and consulting eye specialist.
I have no physical work. I always feeling headache and pain in head. But using pain balm, it give relief. I have problem of Gastric also.

My question is:
1. Am I suffering from Diabetes or this is symptoms of Pre-Diabetes??
2. Is this problem of gas??

Thank You...

Symptoms:  Headache, gas, Using more water
Doctor